Glen Ridge Congregational Church is located on the corner of Ridgewood Avenue and Clark Street, two blocks south of Bloomfield Avenue, just past the Glen Ridge High School.
From Garden State Parkway Southbound
1. Exit 151 (Watchung Avenue)
2. After toll, turn right onto Watchung Avenue
3. Go 3 traffic lights to Ridgewood Avenue and turn left
4. Drive through 3 more lights
5. The church is 2 blocks beyond the 3rd light
From Garden State Parkway Northbound
1. Exit 148 (Bloomfield Avenue)
2. After toll, go down exit ramp and cross over Bloomfield Avenue
3. Take left jug handle under Parkway overpass and return to Bloomfield Ave
4. Make right onto Bloomfield Avenue
5. Go 7 lights to Ridgewood Avenue, turn left and drive two blocks
A limited number of accessible parking spaces are available in the small lot off the driveway on Ridgewood Avenue. For worship services and special occasions, accessible parking is marked off on Ridgewood Avenue directly in front of the church.
Street parking is available on Ridgewood Avenue, Clark Street and neighboring side streets.
Accessible entrance to the Sanctuary is via the front porch. Accessible entrance to Robinson Hall is via the Chapel Entrance on Clark Street.